Panthea-Diary

Monday, July 10, 2006

Here I am! This is ME :)



Hello Everyone,
My name is Panthea, and I am a persian girl who is always eager to write, read, write, read ... and that's the way my Life goes on !
Actually I am here to talk about me! Talk about my everyday life! talk about my thoughts, my obsessions, my fears, my faults, ... About everything that I wish to share with others.

I would be glad if anyone want to exchange the views.

For right now, as the "Worldcup 2006" has been ended in the way I didn't expect!, I wanna talk about it. The most surprising point about the game was what "The Exceptional Captain Zidane" did, at almost the end of the game! The reason to "head butt a player in the world cup final" is still remained a question for me ... Yeah, for me, the great ex-supporter of French Team!!! ... Anyway, if anyone has any idea, can tell me!

I usually don't take the part of any groupe or any team! But anyone has his own interests :)

Wish to be able to continue the way I have started.
And Best Wishes for all who wanna be my friend in this way...

Panthea ;)