Panthea-Diary

Friday, July 14, 2006

Why so much indifference?!


No one can ever stop me from what I have decided to do … So, once that I decided to write here, I will keep it up!! But I would be glad if anyone would care to leave a comment or share any idea!!

Actually, today, a question just popped in my mind, with no clear answer:

I really can't understand the reason of so much indifference about life, love, and friends among all the mankind!

We simply ignore the little children wandering around in streets; we pass by from all the terrible news, concerning any disaster, in which thousands of people have died. We just care about ourselves! The rest, none of our business!!! …. It's awful!! … With anyone I talk, He/She just complains about life, its absurdity, and its meaningless aim. But, what are we really looking for?

May God help us all, protect us all, and show us the right way of living … Amen! ...