Panthea-Diary

Monday, August 14, 2006

Back from Journey

I am back from a two-week journey; during this 14 days period that I was away from home, I really missed all my loved family members.And I understood that it doesn't matter how old you are, but there is an invisible thread which ties the whole family together, and it's really nice!

Besides, in Persian, we have a proverb that says "The Distance brings the hearts closer!!!"

Here are some "MISS YOU" messages that one of my dear friends sent my way in my absence!!!!! Thanks to my lovely Friend ;)


¨Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell!
¨
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
¨
Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle, Everything I do is stitched with its color!
¨
Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too…

I hope no one would ever feel lonely and sad! It's the worse thing that can ever happen!!!

May You Live Happy and Enjoy your Life ;)