Panthea-Diary

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The CoMmEnTs !

Well, in the first steps, I was almost alone! But it didn't matter a lot because I'm strongly attached to this point: "Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone." ; I remember I complained why no one share any idea or leave any comment … and now that I see your cordial, kind messages, I feel so content.

Here I'm going to review the comments; it would be better if I knew your names so that I could reply back straightly. But in any case:

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique. (3 times!!!)
  • - Dear, I'm so happy that you liked this website; actually there's still remained a long way to become Unique ;)
  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
  • -It's great that you've found all these things in my new-born weblog!
  • You are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
  • You are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
  • - think that these two messages are from the side of one person, so I reply both: first of all, Nice of you to leave me these friendly lines; in fact I have a gallery of photos but I'd be grateful if you also share some pictures with me… I'll wait to see you in future ;)
  • I like it! Good job. Go on. (twice!!)
  • - Cool! I'll try my best to satisfy the least expectations.
  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
  • - Merci ;) I am still trying to improve the appearance of the page.
  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
  • - Be the change you want to see in the world ;)
  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
  • - Greets to you and thanks. I'll do my best and I hope this site would be really praiseworthy.

Thanks a bunch to all of YOU :)

For encouraging me with all your nice words…