Panthea-Diary

Monday, August 28, 2006

Everything's gonna be ok!

Have you heard anything of someone whose mood is off?!!!! Well, I was living such a situation for almost one month! The reason was an unpleasant event which made my brain system messed up!!!! I was totally confused, and I felt that all my life is just a tedious circle and it's me, the victim right in the middle, encircled by all the misfortunate events…! I'd been crazy, I guess!!!! :D

But, I think everything's gonna be ok, especially now that I'm hearing good news from all around the globe, from my friends, old and new, from classmates, from relatives…

It's a rule in life, a golden law, " that sometimes we need a sudden panic which opens new horizons of hope to us; and gives us the motivation to go on, to see the far apart sea shores and roads, to come to know that a Human's never meant to STOP!

Yeah! That's exactly what I needed! I felt that I must make new decisions, I have to make a change in my life, in my ideas, in my point of view … And I honestly confess that such an event must have happened to me.

Right now, I have so many many plans for my future; 1st of all, I am looking for a part-time job; Besides, I have planned to continue my study, after getting my BA this year. I would love to go through the Politics domain, The International Relations.

… Let's see what would happen …
I just hope for the bests!


Hey …. How Happy I am! I feel like flying!!!!!! Wow…. If anytime you saw an unknown flying object around! Don't Doubt! It's MEEEEE :))))))