Panthea-Diary

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Innocence ...


"I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child

Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

(…aah…)
Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I,

I want to go back to
Believing in everything
And knowing nothing at all
…"

..:: Field Of Innocence - a song from Evanescence ::..


Well, it really feels great to be able to return to the innocence of childhood, the purest of all creatures, the kindest of all , the sweetest of all, the simplest desires, the least necessities … these definitions lead us just to one magical word : "BABY", A little Child, the concrete symbol of an Angel!

So Why am I talking about it ? ! ! ! Actually I've recently heard that one of my greatest friends, is now waiting for her first child; Moreover, I just met one of our relatives who's got two cute children; looking their happy play and their real joy, I just thought with myself, what would have happened if we've never been grown up?!!! …… The world's been a mess, I think! :D but less than what it is for right now!

Anyone of us was a child one day, but why do we forget the days we've passed during the childhood golden period? Why does frankness change into hypocrisy????!!! We grow up as well as our expectations!

May God keep the little children safe from the grown-up messed-up world!