Panthea-Diary

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Seasons, seasons change!

I was away from the virtual world (due to an electronic failure!), and in my absence, in the real world, so many changes took place!

* Anousheh Ansari *

The best news ever, about the achievements of Iranian around the world! She's been to Space … Great Honor for women, and for all the Persian.

I just checked her website and I faced this great life-long slogan:

IMAGINE > BE THE CHANGE > INSPIRE

** Pope Benedict XVI **

His speech about Islam (against the Muslims wars= Jihad) has just evoked the contest … Although I've never been against any religion, but whatever Pope has said about Islam will turn to be true if the Muslims continue their mortal, cruel attacks and objections! Islam is the religion of Peace! But how we can make this, go through the Ears which are Deaf, the Bigots!


**** The University Classes ****

The classes have been started! After a 90-day summer holiday, it feels a little annoying and irritating to take part in classes!!

But it's gonna be the last year! So I think I must take full advantage out of each and everyday.

Hey, too much to be done! … A pile of books have been formed in my room! The wish for reading increases, while the time for reading decreases! …

I would like to say that ,as the summer has traveled far away (a distance, a journey from which it takes a year to be back again!) and the Autumn has been settled, I would have less free time to update my weblog, But I'll do my best to be here as many times as I can … Till next meeting :

IMAGINE > BE THE CHANGE > INSPIRE