Panthea-Diary

Friday, January 05, 2007

SMILE :) ALWAYS!


It's really unforgivable not to update the weblog with the excuse of being BUSY!! But actually I have no other justification! In fact, the everyday life has just imprisoned me within the cage of the quotidian routine: university, work, home… I've been drowned in the ocean of Books!

So, after a long absence, I'm here again! Happy to see you!!

In my absence, some good and bad events took place of which the most important are The unexpected Execution of Saddam & the Arrival of the YEAR '2007' … I don't wanna talk about the bad news! The world has been filled with so much pain and misery that here I don't have to recall it! So, I just say HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Of course our Persian Calendar is different from the Gregorian calendar … our new year starts 21st March)

Anyway, I hope all the year through you would be happy, healthy and successful in whatever you do. This time, I've chosen some very great & useful quotes from "Richard Bach" (American Writer, who is the author of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" b.1936 ):

· Ask yourself the secret of YOUR success. Listen to your answer, and practice it.

· Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.

· What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.

· To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.

· You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.

· If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem!

· Look in a mirror and one thing's sure; what we see is not who we are!!

· Every problem has a gift for you in its hands ;)

· The simplest things are often the truest.

So, Enjoy your LIFE with a permanent SMILE :) !

(I'll try to be here sooner! I promise! :D … )