Panthea-Diary

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter ...


Oh My God! I could never love WINTER, and still I have problem with this season! No flower! No green leaf! No singing bird! No beauty! … NOTHING! Nothing worthy of attention! Worst of all, the COLD weather against which I am always so weak! (Actually I am sick during the whole season! A durable cold! ) May God make out of each season a warm and nice SPRING!!! :D

** In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. **…. Albert Camus

Anyway, here I should make something clear about my previous Post.
Dear Reader
with the comment below,

"Ok...I've been here quite a few times and I gotta admit that it's nice ... however I do have to object to your good news!!! Is really the execution of someone considered good news? Revenge served in a cold dish!!! And my second is to you not updating this blog more often... good luck ..."

First of all, it's NICE of you to read this little blog and thanks for your kind message,

Second, I didn't actually mean that the execution is good news; I just mentioned that there happened some BAD and GOOD events and "the execution" was among the "bad news" (that I preferred not to enter into its details!).... I am totally with your idea about Revenge!

Third, it's to be said that I am now the student in the last year of university (and there are bunch of researches to be done, and the studying load has got heavy!) … Besides, it's been a while since I've started teaching English to little children aged 7-10 year-old (it's really amazing! But you must have a strong patience! It's a test of nerve!!). And all these, leave me no free time to update the blog, but I try my best to care your friendly suggestion ;)


These days, as I am working on "
Albert Camus" (Albert Camus (1913-1960) was a representative of non-metropolitan French literature. His origin in Algeria and his experiences there in the thirties were dominating influences in his thought and work.) I'm gonna profit from some of his quotes:

· You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.

· I don't want to be a genius--I have enough problems just trying to be a man!!!

· But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads.

· What is a rebel? A man who says no!!!!

· I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.