Panthea-Diary

Thursday, February 22, 2007

...


There are the moments in which you really need someone to talk to and to share all that's been filled up your heart and mind… But when you look around well, you really can't find anyone to go to! You seem to be totally confused! That doesn't mean that you don't have any reliable friend, or any loved one; but you can't see them! You'd rather prefer to stay alone! In this case, what is missing, in fact, is a comprehensible thought! The person of high mentality, high capacity, and fully trusted to refer to! The one who can really comfort YOU! …

Here I think I am facing the same situation! The solution, which I am profiting from, is talking to my little teddy bear who is the only listener! At least in this way, I am sure what ever I say, would be kept in its imaginary small heart and wouldn't spread out! The second advantage of this strategy is that I would be discharged from the pressure of all annoying & exasperating obsessions!

Maybe this feeling is normal to somehow! Because the last month of the year's been arrived! Pass over "The End" for going towards a "New Beginning". Thinking of the past, thinking about tomorrow… and that's the way it is!

..:: I AM THINKING! ::..

( Please Do Not Disturb!) ...