Panthea-Diary

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Change your vision of the world!


Here's the latest comment on this blog!!!! :

"Hey, you can find these poems and quotations everywhere on the net, so why don't you stop wasting your time and others and do something useful instead???"

Well, we are not here to fight or quarrel … Blog is a personal webpage… you are free to chose the subject totally according to your desire. You can write whatever you want. In my idea, what I do here is useful, at least for myself; it has nothing wrong or harmful, whereas I try to put the interesting parts forward.

In fact, wasting time is to write nonsense! Wasting time is to do something without aim and clear purpose… quite contrary to what I am doing here; means I am satisfied with the output. For me it's not wasting time. I do practice my English, I do record my diary, and I do establish good relation with others in an international virtual world, cyberspace.

A psychologist has a great statement proper to this issue:

" If you are satisfied with what you are doing, BE SURE you are doing it RIGHT!"


You know, some people can just see the black part, the negative side, the empty space of the glass!!! But why not have a positive look at everything.

I am not a scientist, a doctor or an engineer … I am just ME, a student of literature, who is always in contact with the world of WORDS, QUOTES and FEELINGS. What ever I used to say here is what I wanna share with those who care and mind about each and every little word (enunciating the inner sentiments) which can really change the world!

The things I chose for my blog can be found anywhere just as no where else! Because, I AM UNIQUE just like everyone else!! …

Eventually, I think all depends on you and your point of view. If you want, you can take the message out of everything.

There exists DISTINCTLY a story behind each little tiny molecule and each strange sign and letter of any language!