Panthea-Diary

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Everything which is yes!

What a cold weather! It was snowing all the morning! Most of the times, the face of the city changes in rainy or snowy days! Actually there is a sort of melancholy everywhere! It seems that the dust of sadness has been powdered upon the city!! Anyway…

I had almost a busy day. I went to get my entrance card of Master Exam. Among those who had come, the glittering faces were remarkable! I don't know the exact reason of this kind of joy! (I think it's a natural reaction prior to the exam!!). May everyone, who has well studied, get a satisfactory result. Amen!

I had also some banking affaires!! I should have paid the bills!!! It's really the most boring and the most tiresome work to be done, waiting in long messy queues!!!!!!!! … In any case, today was a gift! I enjoyed it! I hope you have also nice times!

I thank God for most this amazing day. For the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes!!

By the way, I am still in the highway of THINKING!!! I would welcome any nice idea which helps having better life, happier moments and more useful existence!

** P.S. Thanks Dear Arash for your Great Comments; I read Mohsen kadivar's article on Ashoora, and It brightened up my mind! About my little Teddy I also agree with you (some to forget some to remember). The poem you had chosen from Shamlu really matches the occasion :)