Panthea-Diary

Monday, March 05, 2007

oo )) Surprise! (( oo

Something nice happened to me the last time that I had gone to the class. (I mean for teaching English) … Actually for encouraging my students I had already given some little gifts as a reward to studious ones.

This time, prior to the class, one of my students (who had been awarded) came to Teacher's room and said:" oh Teacher! Here there is something to Thank you!" and she gave me an extremely nice and loving postal card … I was totally shocked!!! … Here is the photo of the card (and the note inside), take a look:


You know what I thought with myself? I came to the point that the little kids understand the real meaning of kindness by heart, and they react in very nice ways towards any care and concern…. I never generalize, but the grown-up world is the space of indifference! Of course I have seen many adults who have saved the white and bright memory of their childhood, and "others" matter for them! I hope we would see a wise & at the same time childlike character in everyone's heart, no matter young or old!