Panthea-Diary

Monday, May 14, 2007

! CccOooLllOooRrrSss !


It's so interesting that anytime I wanna put forward an ENCOURAGING, promising step, someone arrives to stop me & say: Oh! You are a kid! You have childish thoughts! Why don't you see the reality?"

Ok tell me! WHAT IS THE REALITY? Darkness? Sadness? Anger? Despair? Murder?

By God I am satisfied with the word CHILD, but the term in which the word "childish" has been used, means nonsense, idiot, foolish!! If spirituality is really such a banal subject what worth really talking about? If each of us wanna spread out negative pulse under name of "reality" to human receivers!!!! Just where we would go! NEVERHOOD!!!!

And now colors…Do You know why I talked about COLORS? Black and white? Yellow? Green?

Yeah colors! I meant the Colors of the soul not the skin… I didn't talk about psychological aspects! I had nothing to do with seasons or the color preferences!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's wrong with the Yellow and Orange leaves in autumn!
It is so nice the white uniform of doctors and nurses!
It's so lovely the black eyes of a child!
Besides, Green (and also Blue) inspires good feelings!

So, what is the problem?
Yellow, in case of soul, is the one who sees everything under the dark shadow of despair! The one who's looking for the END! The one who has no aim! The yellow leaf of autumn, not with the hope of a coming spring but without reason of living!!

Black and White, those who just have two sides! Good and bad! Nothing's between! If you are not my good friend, then you are an enemy! If the work doesn't go well, so it is in the worst direction!
Green, synonymous to fresh, live, pleasing … the one who, out of each matter, draws the appropriate conclusion.
The very apt description of how we can look at "Reality"!!

Anyway … what ever I state here, is what ever I think, what ever I feel and what ever I do … so it doesn't mean you must do the same! You have your own choice! … Just thanks for reading it and leaving some lines as your opinion.

(I hope you wouldn't come to the point that the best thing is to be color-blind!!!! :-b !! He he!! … Kidding! … you can smile!)